Friday, April 24, 2009

Big Bad Brody Boo

This is Nonnie's big boy. When I say big, I mean big!






Big Dimples






Big CURLS


Big, Big SMILE


Big Brother

& Big Sister!


These are all of my grandkiddo's and I love them very, very much.

Sometimes I wish I could go back to being a kid, the freedom you have to play to your hearts content. I would love to have that freedom, no stress, no worries. Playing all day, sleeping till the sun comes up..... I know, kids don't sleep after the sun comes up, like me they get up before the sun. This is my dream after all. Do you every just daydream and think about the would of, could of and should of's, of days gone by. Or not just that, when you flip through a magazine or if your like me and watch HGTV, it's the dreaming and thinking "wow, I want my room to look like that" or "I bet I can get my yard to look like that." Or if you can really relate, you have 900 projects going at the same time. I can have a project going in 3 different rooms and be working in all 3 rooms at the same time, and to top that off, the wheels are turning in my head for the 4th room. If you know of a cure, let me know. ;o)

3 comments:

  1. Great photos!! Love the missing teeth. Denetta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great site. Great photos. The 50th party was . . . GREAT. Beautiful jewelry.

    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete