Monday, May 18, 2009

I ♥ Faces Kids Entry - Brody




This is my grandson Brody, I decided to enter his adorable little face in a contest at http://iheartfaces.com/.

I have been waiting for weeks, literally, so that I could post this picture. I am not a photographer at all, I just love taking pictures. When you have a grandson this cute you can't help but follow him around snapping pictures. I love the way he makes eye contact with the camera, I fell like he gets it. After I take a picture of him he instantly wants to see it. Now I have to try and figure out how to post this on Mr. Linky and also how to get the button in the middle of this blog. I am really, really new at this. ;o) I did it!!! I can't believe it. Now, all I have to do is figure out Mr. Linky. Wish me luck.

I am submitting this photo into the http://www.iheartfaces.com/ Blurb Book photo contest. I am granting I ♥ Faces permission to use my photo in a printed version of a book for commercial use and possibly advertising of a photo book on both the Blurb and I ♥ Faces web sites.

14 comments:

  1. He is so cute! Love those dimples. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the curls and the dimples!

    ReplyDelete
  3. With a face as cute as his...he's a shoo in to win the contest!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...I bet those dimples charm all the ladies. Really cute photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. look at those dimples!!! great capture...

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is adorable. Nice picture.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great shot, I love those dimples....

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a doll - those dimples are something else!! Love the bokeh in this photo too. Lovely job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. He really is so adorable! Those dimples are to die for -- I love it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an adorable child! Those dimples are so cute! Love the curly hair, too!

    ReplyDelete