Thursday, June 4, 2009

Kids, you got to love them!

As I look at these pictures I see several things, first I asked my dear children to smile so I could get a picture of them. As you can see, they listen very well. After taking a look at the picture on the back of the camera, (don't you just love the ability to do that) I noticed several things. First my son and soon to be son-in-law were acting silly in their pose. My daughter at least gave it an attempt to smile, I could tell she was tired and was TRYING to humor me. She really hates pictures. The boys, and I do use the term lightly, were just trying to aggravate me.


I wonder what they are looking at. See the angle of their eyes pointing towards the sky, I wonder if it's Superman.








Can you see the true aggravation in my daughter's lovely face here. I think it's more a smirk than a smile, the BOYS on the other hand, are really trying my patience. As I scold them, and Tiffany sees that they are not even trying, I ask them to pose AGAIN to her horror.





Well as you can see from this very pretty picture, my son is over playing games, my son-in-law is not taking my tone of voice seriously, and my lovely daughter is giving me her favorite pose. I think that's a "take this" gesture.

Why is it that they can't just humor me and take a pretty picture. They should know by now where it will end up. ON MY BLOG! Have a great weekend everyone.
Valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment