Thursday, June 11, 2009

Red Neck Shower




On June 6th (Yes, I know I'm late posting this) was my daughter's bridal shower.
The theme was a Red-Neck Shower,
Miller Light cans were strung on the
house and fence, and I'm talking
hundred's of of them.
I can't even imagine how much time
or hours of drinking beer was done
to make this possible. It was really
cute.





The cake, well it speaks for itself.
Who ever thought of an ice chest
full of beer, was is a genius.




Tiffany's father's side of the family and long-time family friends (of me too) hosted this very special event. My son-in-law to be is a perfect fit into our families. No, he's not a red-neck (or is he.....), I just know how happy my daughter and granddaughter are since Robert came into their lives.

Tiffany has a really good friend (Jamie, that's her in the blue top), and her husband (John), has a really good friend (Robert), do you see where I'm going with this? Well they were introduced at their Halloween party and the rest was history. They fell in love and are now getting married. I love Robert just as any mother would love her son, simply put, he completes my daughter.
Okay, enough about that, let's get on to the shower - it was fun, everyone had fun.


Kids, they can have fun anywhere there is water, Cheryl set up her grandkids slip-n-slid and that kept them entertained for a while, them Ryland spotted the small pool and that was filled up with water and they played for hours in there.






Grandparents having fun......











Young adults having fun........

Older adults having fun.........


Family having fun........................
Tiffany's dog ("Sammie")having fun..........

Before my parents left, and much to every one's pleasure.... we had another photo taken. Why is it no one ever likes their photo taken? Well, I love it when my children are together and I have to take advantage of any opportunity to get another photo.
Until next time..... Valerie

1 comment:

  1. Looks like it was a lot of fun!!! Sorry I was not able to be there too! See you all next week.

    ReplyDelete